The movie was so bad the 5-6 year olds there were snoozing. Gotta love the food and experience though.
Shark Boy and Lava Girl
gee whiz. unbelievable.
WHO decided to produce this movie? Did some producer's 5-year-old kid write this?
Those kid actors will regret being in that movie some day (if they don't already)
Absolutely the worst movie ever.
(Please note - we only saw this movie because it was part of the double-feature at the Drive-In. I went for the corn-nuggets [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The movie was so bad the 5-6 year olds there were snoozing. Gotta love the food and experience though.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Mom just called. She and dad are at the drive-in and she said it was too much of a kiddy movie but the graphics were cool according to her.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I can't do 3-D for some reason. It doesn't register with me.
Those glasses just makes everything darker, and I can't see through the left lens at all.
It's definitely a kiddy movie, but in any case the acting and the plot are awful.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I had the same trouble once, the doctor said ,"You are blind in that eye , pretty much- but we can fix that - won't take long just takes money. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] " 30 year old with a cataract that was like zero visibility from 5 feet. But the good doc was right, he fixed it and it didn't take long , just took money. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
This movie must be really bad if it can top some of these:
Mausoleum
Ishtar
Heaven
The Devil and Max Devlin
Leonard, Part 6
1776
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
mystery men was one of the worst ive ever seen...it came out sometime in the 90's
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
OMG!!! I remember the Toxic Avenger....wasn't that guys name Melvin or something!!!! There was some nasty stuff on there lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Oh, forgot a few 3-D classics:
Jaws 3-D
Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks